Your appearance is the first impression your soul gets to give... "Az ember külsője, belsőjének címlapja."

2016. szeptember 5., hétfő

SHOWROOM






HU:
Az első showroomom a Petőfi Sándor utcában volt. Két kollekciómnak adott otthont ez a belvárosi lakás. Az otthonos környezetet 3hölgy tette lehetővé számomra. Nem nevezném nevükön Őket, személyiség jogi okokból, de szeretném ezúton is megköszönni Nekik a lehetőséget a csodás helyért és a kezdeti nehézségek áthidalásáért 🙂

Ma már saját showroomom van, ami a műhelyemmel egybe van kötve 🙂 A vásárlók így próbálás után egy kis betekintést nyerhetnek a kulisszákba, hogy hogyan is zajlik egy - egy folyamat a színfalak mögött 🙂

A dolgok nem változtak a showroom megtekintése bejelentkezés alapján történik. Bejelentkezni a weboldalon lehet.

EN:
My first showroom was in Sándor Petőfi street. Two of my collection had a home in that downtown flat. The opportunity to have this cozy atmosphere for my collections was created by 3 ladies. I won't say their names because of privacy rights, but I would like to say thank you to them for the opportunity to be in that wonderful place and for helping me to overcome the difficulty of the beginning. 🙂

I have my own showroom today, which is joined with my tailor workroom 🙂 After trying on my clothes, costumers have the chance to look behind the scenes 🙂

The thing that hasn't changed is to visit the showroom you should make an appointment. You can do this via the website.


Special thank you to Stephen Campbell.

www.andreaszanyi.com